Born a Crime - Ch. 16

 

Summary & Theme

    In chapter 16, Trevor takes proud in being black. He and Bongani started selling their goods in Alexandra. They sold their goods for some amount of time, but they didn't earn much. Later, even when Trevor could escape that life, he didn't and later got arrested by a money thirsty cop. From this, we can know that the theme of this chapter is about not being able to stop one's addiction. 

My Experience

    When I was 13 years old, I got my first smartphone. I was getting a used one from my dad, but still it was better than the one I had. Before that, I was using a phone that I can only use to call someone or text them. Because of that, even when I got a smartphone, I only used it to call and text. Later, I started to discover what I can do with a smartphone. When I did that, I started to spend more  and more time on it. Luckily, I was able to stop myself from getting addicted to my phone and spend less time on it.


Comments

  1. Being addicted to something is not cool. (from a person who is addicted to tteokboki)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment