Born a Crime - Ch. 12

Summary & Theme

    Chapter 12 in Born a Crime talks about Trevor's first crush. Trevor liked a girl named Zaheera, but didn't ask her out because he thought he wasn't "worthy of dating her." However, after a year or so, Zaheera emigrated to America with her family. And that is when Zaheera's friend told Trevor that Zaheera had a crush on him, too. After hearing that, Trevor regretted so much that he didn't ask Zaheera out and that is the theme of this chapter.

My Experience

    I am only 16 years old, but somehow I have a lot of regrets already. There are some regrets that are big enough for me to still remember, and then there are small ones that I forgot. Like Trevor wrote, having a regret is worse than getting rejected or failing. Because of that I know it'll be hard, but from now on I will try to give my best to what I care about. And I hope I won't have any major regrets that I might remember when I'm older. 


Comments